In accordance with law 679 of 2001 and resolution 3840 of 2009, Viajes Rabbit accepts the code of conduct in order to protect minors from sexual exploitation.
In order to comply with the above, we have defined the following guidelines:
- All our activities and operations reject any class of sexual exploitation of children.
- We reject child labor exploitation.
- We reject race or gender discrimination.
- Agency employees will not promote establishments where minors are directly or indirectly exposed to the sex trade.
- We will opportunely communicate to the local police and/or competent authorities any cases of sexual activities with minors that are perceive or detected and report the culprits of these practices.
- We will market our products without misleading advertising or without involving illegal practices with children or adolescents.
- We will educate and inform the public that sexual exploitation of minors is a crime.
- We condemn all the forms of sexual exploitation with children and support all legal actions to prevent and to punish these crimes.
- We create awareness among our employees that sexual exploitation of minors is a crime.
- Travel agency policy stipulates that it is not allowed to search for child pornography using the internet. It is also prohibited to look for contacts with children for sexual purposes through chat rooms, discussion groups or similar activities.
- If child pornography material is found on an employee's computer, the police will be informed. Possession of child pornography is a crime and the material could be used as evidence in a future trial; therefore, such material will be retained for criminal investigation.
- We asked that our clients, suppliers, partners and other agencies to reject the participation in the sexual exploitation of minors and to report the cases of sexual exploitation of children of which they have knowledge.
To report cases of sexual exploitation call:
ICBF 440 on free line 01 8000 112 Extension 106 or visit the site: I Protect You (www.teprotejo.org)